HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFONSO!
It is nearly impossible for any of us to connect the dots on our own values, strengths and actions without help from someone else. We are biased, we have a skewed view of what we think we SHOULD be and let's be honest; it can be down right hard.
Identity Mapping is a one-on-one, 3-hour intensive. We will walk through identifying your values, strengths and actions in order to create a map of your identity. Our goal is for you to walk away with the clearest picture of who you are you have ever had.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 4 hours of PERSONAL assessment and unplugged intentionality
- Identifying Core Values - WHY you do what you do
- Assessing Strengths - HOW you do what you do
- Owning Self-Awareness - WHAT you are actually doing
- Goals - Identity based goal setting
- Process - Identifying what to do next
- Hand poured Chemex coffee
- 20 page workbook and custom journal
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You are a stay-at-home mom or dad, accountant, sales rep, college student, entrepreneur, human...ok, you get it
- You are an individual who wants to focus on what matters most
- You realize that you aren't currently living into your full potential
- You are ready to make an investment in yourself and your future
WONDER WHAT OTHERS THINK?
"The best way I know how to explain an Identity Mapping Session is that it gives you an amazing insight into who you are as a person, what makes you tick, why you do what you do! My roles don't make me who I am, my identity does."
Rocky gives you permission to be who you were created to be. I wish I had gone through this process one decade earlier. I’m convinced that every person that wants to be successful NEEDS Identity Mapping to take them on a journey to knowing who they are and why they are. You can't put a price on knowing who you are.
“Identity Mapping not only confirmed that I’m a relatively self-aware individual, but also showed me how those elements of myself interact with those around me. I engage with people in more meaningful and impactful ways thanks to the Identity Mapping program.”