LeForce + Staff Retreat Co.
It is nearly impossible for any of us to connect the dots on our own values, strengths and actions without help from someone else. We are biased, we have a skewed view of what we think we SHOULD be and let's be honest; it can be down right hard. That is why we created Team Identity Mapping, an 8-hour intensive dedicated to serving you and your team. We will walk through identifying your values, strengths and identifiers in order to create a map of your identity. Our goal is for you to walk away with the clearest picture of who you are you have ever had, not only for you but for your entire team.
includes: The Wilde House (2 nights), materials, assessments, 3 meals, drinks
Le Force Team Identity Mapping Event
8:30 - Breakfast & Hand Poured Chemex Coffee
9:30 - Talking through Values
12:30 - Family Style Lunch
1:00 - Talk Through Strengths
3:00 - Talk Through Identifiers
4:30 - Wine
5:00 - All Done
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
- 8 hours of assessment and unplugged intentionality
- Identifying Core Values - WHY you do what you do
- Assessing Strengths - HOW you do what you do
- Owning Self-Awareness - WHAT you are actually doing
- Process - What do I do now
- Team Dynamics
- Hand-poured Chemex coffee
- Family Style Breakfast + Lunch
- 20 Page Workbook
WHO WE'VE WORKED WITH
Sample Identity Maps - We will create 1 of these for each TEC member.